Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My little Gift & Tea Shop

I am on a journey of starting a little gift & tea shop at my home,


I'm still trying to think of names

I'm thinking of:

Blessings By Renee Gift & Tea Boutique or


Renee's Treasures


any thoughts on these ?


I 'm going to show some pictures of the building, my husband hauled home for me.











as you can see, I have a lot of work ahead of me. starting by gutting the whole inside then tape and paint.

I am planning on using old cupboards for displaying things, I have some and will have to watch for some more. I am just itching to start.

I will try to post pictures as I progress along.


I am very excited!
I have been working on my different craft projects. hoping to have enough things ready by fall when I'd like to have everything ready.

4 comments:

Pirat said...

Good morning, as you can see you don't know me, but I still found your blog interesting. Since me myself love tea, I'd love to come to your shop, although I guess it's a bit far. Still I found the name 'Renee's Treasures' very nice, if you want my opinion. Good luck and all :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Smultrontott
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the vote stop by again.
I'll post the name I've chosen by the time I open I guess.

Anonymous said...

How about "Tea Blessings" or "Renee's Tea Blessings" for a name . . . just a thought.

Looks like fun fixing it up . . . when we were growing up the best part was finding\making our house and fixing it up :)

Blessings to ya - AImee