Thursday, November 28, 2013

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
“ergonomic pen” with www.ugleepen.com/"rel="nofollow">http://www.ugleepen.com.

The Uglee  Pen is an ergonomic ink pen which has the lower portion of the barrel covered in a grippy gel.
 It’s  light weight!
The Uglee Pen was designed by a doctor to be ergonomically correct and super comfortable.
is good for everyone who writes , and is especially helpful to people who experience pain and discomfort when writing!
 It really was comfortable to hold, it took almost no effort to write,
No Slip Grip for Minimum Hand Fatigue
Ok pen . Feels wierd when you use it, but it writes well.

I was given a few of these pens to review. As soon as I opened them, my son took one to use and my 12 year old daughter took one as well.
They.seemed.to.like.them.well.enough.
My.daughter.is.busy.writing.a.story!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: