Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cleopatra’s Choice Pure Shea Butter from Adovia Skincare Review #adovia







  • #1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! 100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana. 1 POUND JAR - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage.
  • SHEA BUTTER BENEFITS: Raw Shea Butter has been proven to provide natural relief from symptoms of Very Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness and Eczema. Also very popular as a daily moisturizer. Excellent for Stretch Marks from Pregnancy or other reasons. Great to use as a tummy butter for expecting mothers.
  • HOW IT WORKS: Deep Daily Moisturizer for Skin & Hair - Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin F - Does not clog pores - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
  • THE COMPANY: Cleopatra's Choice has been harvesting, importing and producing the finest Raw Shea Butter for over 6 Years. Unlike the recent newcomers to the market we are experts in what makes fine shea butter. Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter is Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More.
  • THE GUARANTEE: We are so confident that you will LOVE our Pure Shea Butter we stand by it with a 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. If you don't feel this is the BEST Shea Butter you have ever tried we will refund your money no questions asked



  • MY THOUGHTS:
I received a 1 pound container of Shea Butter to review, was so happy to receive it because I use alot of it! 
I have tried a few kinds of Shea Butter but I can say that I've used quite a few of the products from Adovia and have been satisfied with them and their costumer service. I use Shea Butter for a lot of my products I make. I am in the process of making a jewel weed salve and am using some Shea Butter in it. I also use it in my lip balms and in some of my other salves! I make a rose salve that I want to try this in, but all the rose petals are gone for the season so I'll have to wait til next summer for that!



Important Information

Indications
Raw Shea Butter is legendary for every-day use as a rich moisturizer and can greatly help in the reduction of stretch marks, eczema, wrinkles, dry and flaky skin, sun damage skin, etc. Shea Butter is non-comedogenic (unlike other oils high on the comedogenic scale like Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter) and can be used by people affected with acne to help keep skin nourished. Great for use as a belly butter for pregnant women to keep tummy skin soft and supple. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease)

Ingredients
100% Pure Ivory Shea Butter

Directions
Important: Shea butter has a very low melting point, which means that while it can be hard at room temperature it softens up very quickly from your touch. It's important to store in a cool dry place to prevent melting especially during summer months. Warm up with your hands and apply to the area you wish to moisturize. Rub the Shea Butter in till absorbed. Enjoy a long lasting hydration that comes only from Pure and Natural Shea Butter!

If you are interested in ordering go here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00kqascdg
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: