Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Custom White Vinyl Stickers Review #StickerYou

#StickerYou
MY THOUGHTS:
I was given the opportunity to create some stickers for my business! I was given alot of choices which was great! You can make many shapes and sizes and they can say what you need them to for your business or for organizing your house these are just some of the ideas you could use! They are high quality stickers,they seem like they will hold up too alot. You are also able to remove easily if you do not get it on straight the first time. This is what I chose for my stickers to put on my Tea bags that I sell!
From the web site!!

Custom Stickers

You can now customize stickers into any shape, size, or quantity you need! Only using StickerYou's Sticker Editor you can make stickers to the exact 0.1” in size. Make your stickers round, square, or contour die cut to the image to get that perfect shape to match your artwork. For business purposes, you can upload your company logo or idea and promote your brand message. All custom stickers are printed using very durable, water-proof white or clear vinyl removable adhesives. Learn More
Need some inspiration? Check out our StickerYou Short Film, Greta's Birthday to see this product in action!


If you would like to order some for yourself: go here: http://www.stickeryou.com/2/stickers/custom-stickers/335
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: