Monday, November 3, 2014

#gettingstartedsewing Getting Started Learn how to sew Review



#gettingstartedsewing
I received this video and my girls watched it my 11 year old hasn't learned to sew yet she was a little bored but it gave alot of good information, I can't wait to get the next one's with alot more projects to do.
If you home school this is a great video series to start teaching your children to sew.
This DVD is all about setting up a space to sew,what items you will use and how to use them.
You can find out more about this DVD series here:
http://www.kidssewingdvds.com/getting-started-dvd#!getting-started-dvd/cvoc


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: