Friday, October 31, 2014

#leathernova Leather Conditioner & Restorer, Leather Conditioner and Cleaner,Leather Cleaner Review

#leathernova This was a great company to work with!
I received 3 products from them,leather conditioner and restorer,leather Conditioner and cleaner,and a leather cleaner!
 We used them on my daughters cowboy boots,my other daughters saddle and am going to try it on my sons leather seats in his car! Each product comes with its own towel or applicator pad! As you can see in the picture my daughters boots are well worn!
 The ingredients in these products clean and condition your leather what ever product you use it on, it also protects your leather from future wear on your boots! I think that the boots look a whole lot better the conditioner and restorer brought some life back into her old boots!
 The cleaner made her newer boots look almost new again!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: