Wednesday, March 26, 2014

CARAFE Water Cup With Two-Compartment Pill Box Inside The Cap Review



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

What I say!!  This is the greatest item ever. I love how I can keep this next to my bed at night and in the morning I have my pills and my water all ready for me to take it. This is a wonderful item to have in my home, for myself and for my children.

I think this is also great for travel!


What they say:
It has happened to all of us. We go to take a pill, but we don’t have a glass of water on hand. So we get up and walk to the kitchen or bathroom to fetch a glass of water.
The CARAFE water cup and pill box in one is our answer. A combined pill box and water cup, The CARAFE water cup and pill box ishandy to have around the house or office, on your bedside table or desktop.
The CARAFE water cup holds 124 ml of water and its pill box features two large compartments suitable for pills of any shape and size.

And if it falls off your night table, the seal seems pretty tight to keep it spill free!

  CARAFE is made by Sabi:
Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: