Saturday, March 1, 2014

Majestical Jewelry Review

                                         Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


FLORAL NECKLACE SET  
We received the Floral  Necklace Set, It came packaged in a very nice box with a little bag to keep them looking new!  List price for this set is $55.00 Majestical sells it for $28.00!


Are you looking for unique jewelry to wear that will make you stand out? Then check out Majestical Jewelry!

I got my daughter-in-law to model the jewelry for us, it does look nice on, not our style really but with the right outfit it looks nice!

 It seems to be made really well ! Lays nice, and not too extremely heavy! And didn't weigh down her ears!
 Majestical Jewelry has a great selection of pieces that will really help you make a statement.
This is how we make a statement!!


  Here area  few of my favorites: We do not wear jewelry really but I would prefer some of their more delicate pieces if I was going to wear it!!





Majestical Jewelry sells all sorts of jewelry.  They’ve got some great silver cuff bracelets, beautiful dangle earrings, pearl and gemstone jewelry and so much more.  Check out the full line at http://www.majestical.com/


If you are interested in ordering something from Majestical they are offering a discount to readers of this blog.You can get $15 off an order of $55 or more by using the code 15DOLLARSOFF at checkout.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments: