Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
We had not heard of these before so it was something new to try!! We sampled the cherry, honey, and licorice.
My daughters preferred the licorice, It took us a little while to get used to the fact that they were a soft throat  drop!! They seem to sooth the throat temporarily which is good!

I gave some to my parents to try too!  They thought they relived a sore throat, and did't mind the taste, but apparently they stick to dentures which would be a draw back for those with dentures! 

My 20 year old tried them too! He said he ended up with a sore throat from using them! Although he thought the cherry tasted ok!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: