Sunday, February 16, 2014

This Side of Heaven



Yesterday I was at a funeral for a special young lady, who lived her life for the Lord, a picture of what we should all be doing, she witnessed to everyone she came in contact with!   How many of us can say that?  She was also a prayer warrior, praying for alot of her friends! I know in my own life I have not been as diligent in praying as I should be, so this is a wake up call to us all to be better at praying for all in need!
I have been to alot of funerals in my time, and I can honestly say there have only been a handful of those that were so good, and gave a message that would be hard for people not to respond to! I pray that God will use the message heard by so many to win more souls for heaven!

It really touched my life, realizing I am not witnessing and studying my bible like I should be! We can all use this for a reminder of what our job is here on earth, to be winning souls for Him!!  Her life is an inspiration to us all! What a beautiful tribute to a courageous young lady! Who when she left this earth was worried about all the people she hadn't yet had a chance to witness too, so I think we should all pick up the mantle and go and witness to all that we come in contact with!!
MARK 16:15
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

JOHN 3:15-18
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

She is rejoicing in heaven, but those left behind are grieving!
So please continue to pray for her husband and two little boys, her parents,siblings, in-laws and all who were a part of her life!

This was one of the songs that was sung! beautiful and will probably bring tears to your eyes!



No comments: