Thursday, February 13, 2014

PRINCESS SOPHIA AND THE FROG - Kindle Ebook Review.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



My daughter loves princess anything so I thought that she would like this book, but she said it wasn't the best book she had read!
That being said it was very colorful and interesting pictures, it looks inviting!
It's all about adventure and your feelings!!
I like that it is a rhyming book and that the princess finds happiness in the end!!
But I do think that kids now days dwell too much on being bored, so I guess she went on an adventure with a frog! It has a lot of imagination and I do like kids to use their imagination!
I received this e-book free and am giving an honest review! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: