Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Stainless Steel & Gridded Nylon Muddler Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
This is a picture of the muddler! 


It has a grooved nylon head which works sort of like teeth and releases the oils from the herbs!


We all add herbs to our breads, pizza sauce, dips and other things!
Do you use fresh herbs in your recipes? Then you may want to try this muddler that works even better than a mortal and pestle, it seems to break down the herbs better!
There are some people who would use this muddler to prepare their favorite cocktail! 
Haven't used it that way myself but breaking down the mint would work marvelous!
A great addition to any kitchen!
It is stainless steel which I love, and very light weight, it also says it won't scratch glassware!
I also crunched up chips with it, which works really well!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: